Corks is a two bedroom cottage with one double room and a smaller room with bunk-beds. The main living area includes the kitchen, living and dining room. The cottage is peaceful, comfortable and well equipped. Outside there is ample room for parking by the door and there is a garden area at the front with fabulous views. Please note there is no wifi however there is good 4G mobile phone coverage.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin room (bunk beds).
- Bathroom with bath, shower, basin and wc.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Kitchen/Living room: television, fridge freezer, electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Electric underfloor heating and multi-fuel stove (fuel included).
- Garden with seating and washing line. Parking at door.
- Cot and highchair available by prior arrangement.
- Well behaved dogs by prior arrangement at extra £10 fee.